For New Years we were in Manchester. Greg, one of the guys that Paul lives with in Jersey was working the trip with him so we got to spend time with him. We had dinner together at a Mongolian Restaurant which was pretty good. When I first met Paul you could not even mention certain food and I would turn my nose up to it. But I have expanded my horizons and have eaten lots of different things even Indian. To ring in the New Year Greg suggested a place he likes to go. We were there to ring in the New Year and then left because Greg had to leave the next morning. I asked Paul if we could ring in the New Year with the East Coast and Central..... yeah we didn't even stay awake till 8 o'clock East Coast. Wow, we are getting old.
Mongolian Place
Almost the end of '08. I love Auburn is always with us
purple wine lips. no matter where we go.
No comments:
Post a Comment