Tonight I was talking to Serena on the phone and it made me laugh about how fast they grow and all the drama that goes on in the 5th grade. She is 12, likes boys, worried about her hair and clothes, always talking on the phone and texting. It's funny to think about, no matter how old you get the same things are going on as when you were that age.
Then .... (about 6 on left) Now....... (red shirt middle)

My favorite kids in the whole world. I didnt know what I was getting into when
they came into my life.
I enjoy getting the text messages and phone calls, and she really knows how to make me
feel old.
4 comments:
Kids are fantastic for making you feel old. My younger cousins are real, real good at that.
That is so sweet that she looks up to you so much. Cute kids!
I love kids!! :)
For real girl... you go a couple of months without seeing them and they automatically grow a foot and age a few years. It's crazy!
Post a Comment