Well its that time of year again when all of the kids are back at school and flights now have a few more empty seats. I asked Paul if he was still going to Lisbon on Wednesday and he said yes. I asked if he cared if I went with him. He says, "Of course I want you to go." Yeah for me, I love to go away with Paul. So Tuesday we made our way to Newark. Wednesday afternoon we headed to the airport and the flight was still looking great. I checked in with the agent and got my boarding pass.... score it was up front!! We got to Lisbon about 3:30 am Alabama time and headed to the hotel. The new hotel that the crew stays at is the Sheraton Lisbon and is really nice. The bathroom is ALL glass. We took a nap for a couple of hours and then headed out.
We caught the train to Cascais and headed to the beach. The last time we were in Lisbon we stayed in Lisbon but this time I wanted to go to the beach. The weather was perfect for the beach... warm and a slight breeze, but the water that was another story..... it was F a r e e z i n g.
At the beach
After leaving Cacais we headed back to Lisbon for dinner. We ate at a place that would carve different meats at the table. It was pretty good.
For my birthday this is what I am asking Paul for... its only a measly 250,000.00 Euros.
(turns out to be ONLY $365,668.33)
Friday morning Paul is hard at work before we leave Lisbon.
2 comments:
That bathroom is very interesting... not sure I have ever heard of an all glass bathroom! You guys look like you had a great time!
Now Lisbon is on my list!! I always love boat/harbor views! And I like that you got Paul in action in the plane, too cute.
Post a Comment