Monday, December 20, 2010

December Happenings

In only a short amount of time and not really being allowed to be exposed to many people, Reagan has had a busy December and the month isn't even over yet.  

On the 3rd, Reagan went to meet her Great-Grandparents.  It was an uneventful drive to North Alabama and back.  We did a short trip, but Reagan did great during the drive.  She doesn't mind sitting in her car seat, before she could leave the hospital she had to sit in her car seat for a hour and a half.  So I think that helped prepared her for driving.  When we come back from being out we usually let her stay in her car seat until she wakes up. 



December 5th~  We had our CORE Group Christmas Party.  Reagan was not much of a party animal this time... but just wait.  She slept almost the entire time in Shaun and Ashley's room.  She was in partial quarantine.  AND REAGAN MOVED INTO HER CRIB!!!  I was not really worried because we have a video monitor so if I got worried I could just roll over and take a peak at her and she had her monitor on so if she did stop breathing we would know.  

Ashley and Reagan

Our Family of three


 December 12th ~ We watched the Steeler Game....... and cheered them to a victory!


December 14th ~  FINALLY we got our Synagis shot to protect us from RSV!!!  The shot is to help babies born during October - March to be protected from getting sick.  RSV to us adults is simply the cold or flu.... but to these sweet little babies it is so much more and if they get RSV it could put them in the hospital.  After the shot Reagan was great she slept all day. (bottom left picture)  How can you not love that sweet smile?!




December 15th ~ Paul was heading back to work on the 16th so mommy and daddy decided they were going to go to dinner.  SO Reagan went to spend some time with Aunt Ashwe and Uncle Shaun.  They are the best!!!  Reagan was happy to spend some time with them and Paul and I were happy to spend some time together.  Be careful Ashley Reagan might be wanting to come over more often!


 Stay tuned more more updates!

2 comments:

The Cosby's said...

I'm sure we can handle her coming over ANYTIME!!! Oh, you and Paul too:) We are going to spoil her rotten, like it or not!

McKinney Madness said...

I'm so jealous Ashley and Shaun got to babysit. : ) She is growing so much and is absolutely adorable!