At Reagan's 4 month checkup we asked about starting food and Dr. McCain said to hold off for a few weeks and try oatmeal.... and then move to the "greens". Stay on one type of green for 5-7 days then switch to a new one Just to see what Reagan might me allergic to. We start with "greens" because once she tries the fruits then she won’t ever want the greens. I hope that she loves the fruit (when we start it) and will continue to eat it as she gets older and not me like me and eat no fruits and only certain veggies.
So we tried the oatmeal and Reagan was kinda whatever about it....
Reagan enjoying her peas!
(Yes we do have other seats for her to sit in but I had to get her fed before we left and the car seat was the closest thing to me at the moment. Sometimes you just have to take what you can get your hands on.)
After doing oatmeal so Reagan could get used to the whole eating from a spoon we tried peas...
It is so funny to watch Reagan eat them! We laugh the entire time. I feel bad making her eat them because I wont even eat peas. So this will be a real adventure for Reagan growing up because IF I don't eat if how can I expect here too?!?!?
1 comment:
Everett LOVED real food when he finally got it. I did the same thing- delayed fruits until he got to try as many veges as possible! Everett really loved butternut squash, carrots, and yams! I ended up making most of his food- if you're interested here's the website I used a lot: http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/
yeay Reagan! She's getting so big and cute!!!
Post a Comment