Happy ½ Birthday to ME!!!
Reagan is 6 months old today! WOW how this time has flown by. I will not lie I do remember what life was like without her… But I DO love having her in our life and would not trade it for all the trips to Paris! Some days just fly by and I don’t even know where they went but we love every minute that we have with her.
Reagan sure is developing a personality and keeps us laughing. She is still eating 4 bottles a day with oatmeal and sometimes has apple juice. She has been eating baby food and we just started other veggies… carrots.. love, sweet potatoes.. love and squash.... not to sure about. NEXT Fruits!!
We just love having Reagan in our life and love to see her change everyday!
Hummmm
Being so sweet!
Just as sweet as could be!
Posing
I have taken to the idea of sucking my thumb AND using a paci. Mommy thinks
I look just like Aunt Mimi when I am sucking my thumb.
We just love having Reagan in our life and love to see her change everyday!
Being so sweet!
Just as sweet as could be!
Posing
I have taken to the idea of sucking my thumb AND using a paci. Mommy thinks
I look just like Aunt Mimi when I am sucking my thumb.


1 comment:
Reagan is a joy to have in our lives also. She is so precious to her Grammy and Popski.
Post a Comment