Thursday, July 28, 2011

Toes in the water, butt in the sand

For the Suwalski Family Vacation we went to West Palm.  The weather was great the whole week.  It was great to see everyone... again!  And for Reagan to spent time with her grandparents, aunts and uncle.... again.
  They all love her and spoil her rotten.  

We left Thursday morning and had a loooong layover in Tampa.  Reagan was great we hung out in the play area, made some friends, had lunch, and took a nap (Reagan, not me.)  Then it was finally time for our flight to West Palm.  We got on both flights with no problem.  Aaahhh the adventures of flying stand-by. (on southwest at that). 


Reagan sitting in the plane in TPA

Paul made it into PBI before we did and was there to greet us as we got off the plane.  Friday morning he and Reagan we chilling on the pullout watching cartoons... I think.  Actually I don't remember what it was.  But it must of been good with how intently they are watching the TV.



Friday we were in the pool.  Reagan was loving splashing in the water and cruising around in her turtle float.  (Only kid to have 2 different floats at the pool.. see spoiled).  Hilary and Aimee came in Friday night after work.  Reagan does great in the water and appreciates her swim lessons from Aunt Ree.  

  

















If Reagan isn't a water baby I don't know who is!  Reagan LOVED everything about the water except for Aimee doing a cannon ball near her! Or on her either way she got her.


And Hilary didnt even turn her away.... so mean















On Thursday we went to the IMPROV to see Steve-O from JAckAss.  
Very funny!  At the end of the show Steve-O said that he would take pictures with everyone. So we all waited in line and got our pictures with him.  Pretty cool.  He posted them on his website and you just went on there to get them... free.  Was surprised by that... but still cool of him.



A crown and glasses all in one!
SCORE!

Sporting cool rags in the hot sun

Loving the splash pad life.
One of Reagan's favorite places
to hang out


Reagan checking herself out in Aunt Mimi's glasses 
She loves looking at herself... just like Aimee does


Reagan met a friend... Alfanso.  We need to keep an eye on her already.


Making friends is tough 

Dinner at Johnny Longboats with the WHOLE crew!


Yeah Aunt Ree time!

I love reading trashy magazines... just like Aunt Mimi

 Playing with woobie!!!
Seeing a trend that is following AImee.... should we be worried?!?!

Yes?!

Splash pad fun with daddy




More pool fun

and splash pad

Things that make you go hummmmm  

Saturday morning we were up EARLY to head back home.  We flew stand-by on Southwest again.  The flights were WIDE and when I say WIDE I mean WIDE open.  Every single person could of had a whole row to themselves.  The agent in PBI was super sweet and said that I could just take Reagan's car seat on the plane for her to sit in and the crew was awesome.  Made and early morning not so bad.   Paul caught DL to LGA.  Poor guy had to work.  But it was great to have him at the beach with us all week.


Its great to be home and relaxing for a bit.....
Stay tuned for more adventures!
 
We had a great time and Reagan really enjoyed spending time with everyone.  
We look forward to doing it again.

After I unpacked threw everything out of my suitcase I realized I forgot to take a picture of it.  One of these days I will remember to take one and show you all of the stuff that I can pack into a suitcase.... its quite impressive.  If I do say so.
One day......

Note:  From working in the airlines I am always using city codes when I reference a city.  Some people find it annoying.  Sorry that is just how I function. 
TPA ~ Tampa
PBI ~ West Palm Beach
BHM ~ Birmingham
LGA ~ LaGuardia
DL ~ Delta

1 comment:

MUM said...

I really look forward to reading your blogs and seeing the pictures you post. You are a great photographer. The pics of Reagan on the beach are fabulous, just fabulous. Thanks for your hard work.