Not only are we off from school for Spring Break but I am also going to take a “spring break” from the blog for a week. Yes I know your probably thinking, well it’s not like you post every day. But anyways I’m going to take the week off. There will be LOTS of post when I return after break. Lots of 365 pictures to come and our life updated. Thanks for checking on us… You will want to be back!
Saturday, March 17, 2012
Spring Break
Not only are we off from school for Spring Break but I am also going to take a “spring break” from the blog for a week. Yes I know your probably thinking, well it’s not like you post every day. But anyways I’m going to take the week off. There will be LOTS of post when I return after break. Lots of 365 pictures to come and our life updated. Thanks for checking on us… You will want to be back!

No comments:
Post a Comment