Its a boy!
Paul and I are getting really good at technology being our way to communicate what gender our babies are. With Reagan she was a surprise. Then surprise she came 6 weeks early at that time Paul was in Orlando working and was able to listen to everything over the phone. This time Paul was in Hong Kong working and had called me before going to sleep to hear what we were having. The tech was very nice, I asked her if it was ok for Paul to be on the phone since he was working. She was happy to agree.
I have heard people say it before, but wow is it true, as soon as the U/S tech went looking for what baby was.... it was there. There was no mistaking it, it was all boy! Paul and I were in shock. We were sure it was a girl. We both said "What do you do with a boy?!?!" We are excited about the adventure of having a boy. I think Reagan will love him and be a great big sister.


No comments:
Post a Comment