While Daddy is away the girls will play! Yesterday Reagan and I went to the beach right down the road, Ypao Beach (pronounced "E pow"). I wasn't planning on it being a long visit since in the past Reagan has not been fond of the sand. WELL if I was placing a bet I would have lost. She loved the beach!! The first spot that we stopped at had a few too many shells, rock, and coral for Reagan's liking or mine. We moved further down and it was GREAT!!! Just sand and water. We went into the water and Reagan was splashing all around. Then we were off to play in the sand some.
I made a castle (which was a bucket filled with sand and then turned over) and Reagan proudly knocked it over with her rake. When Reagan went to rinse off in the water she was walking around on her hands thinking she was all special. She had so much fun!! We will be going back again VERY soon and looking for other beaches to explore. It was definitely a nice change from the pool. When it was time to go Reagan was not happy to be leaving.
What I thought was going to be a disaster... turned out to be a huge success!!





No comments:
Post a Comment