Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Gulf Shores Trip

 The final stop on our state side tour was to Gulf Shores.  I know you ask why did we go to Florida and Gulf Shores when we live at the beach.  That is where the family is.  We had a very nice time at Gulf Shores and had fun visiting and meeting family.

Call me lazy... I guess right now I am!  Once again these pictures are 
in no particular order.

Reagan and Catherine

Hunter and James Lewis playing

Heading to the beach

While driving to Gulf Shores Reagan was catching 
up on some of her reading!

And Hunter slept!

Selfies... Paul is NOT impressed!

Done with reading now catching up on a movie.

Some sand castle action

Sporting our matching hood towels


Watching a movie before bed time


Kiddo shots




Sassy!


How many people can ride in a float?
Floating on the lazy river!

Reagan riding the water slide all by herself


Floating baby

now a sleeping baby

Beach snack!

Hunter's first time in the Gulf


Ready to hit the waves







Reagan jumping the waves
She is a true beach babe







Yummy sand




No comments: