Happy 10 month Birthday!
We are rounding the corner to the 1 year mark!
Mr. Hunter is getting so big! He is so much fun and I cant wait to see what what the future holds for him.
Fun Facts:
* weighs 23 pounds
* talking up a storm! says ma ma when I try to get him to say da da he just laughs. ha ha ha
* has 4 teeth! 3 bottom and 1 top
* has made the move to 1 nap a day
* size 3 and 4 diapers
* cruising all over the place and pushing his cart around
(walking soon?)
* loves to swim, pull EVERYTHING off of shelves, and play in boxes
* loves to get into everything
* some favorite foods noodles, strawberries, fruit squeezes, and watermelon
* such a happy, enjoyable little boy
I'm sure there are some things that I have missed. But we are just enjoying life to its fullest!
No comments:
Post a Comment