Saturday, August 29, 2009

Busy time in Pittsburgh

Saturday, Paul was heading to work and I headed to Pittsburgh to hang out (get spoiled) and get ready for my sister's shower. Sunday morning went to North Park with my parents to do a 3 mile walk for Pancreatic cancer. A friend of my mom's who she worked with passed away last year from it. It was nice to see some of the ladies from the office and my American History teacher from high school.

Me and Mrs Barna before the race.

People from Barb's Team ~ The Shaler Gang ~

Barb at our wedding, she is missed
On Monday, I took the day pretty easy (like any day at home is rough) sitting pool side....

YES my kiddie pool!!!


For dinner I tagged along with my mom and a few of her friends on there monthly gathering. We went to Sibrea they have really great food and also they have there own winery. The wine was great and hopefully next time Paul and I go home we can go to the vineyard.

On Tuesday, I had a doctor's appointment and then went driving around Pittsburgh. I love to check out all the different parts of town and the view of the city.



Wednesday afternoon Hilary and N8 arrived in Pittsburgh after their 15 hours drive from Orlando with their dog (Anubis). She wanted nothing to do with Cole. Poor guy was so upset.

Thursday morning my mom, sister, aunt, and myself went to Sharon, PA to go shopping at the "Winner". They have the best deals on all name brands of clothes and formal wear. My mom was looking for her Mother of the Bride dress. After we found two dresses in 45 minutes we were off to Reyer's to go shoe shopping. It is the largest shoe store and with ALL of the shoes sad to say I found none (except for boots) that I actually wanted to wear for the wedding. That evening Paul made it to town.

Got to love all of the shoes!



All of the shopping will make a girl hungry! Quaker Steak and Lube




Paul and I headed to the South Side Friday morning to get his suit case fixed and to pick up lunch for everyone at the "Famous" Primanti Brothers. It is the best food ever!


I had agreed to babysit for the Morreale's this weekend. Yeah its not like we didn't have enough going on and I add this to it all, but it was fun to hang out with the kids. So Friday I went to get the kids to join in all of the festivities that were planned. As Paul and I were driving home from the South Side we were talking and Paul says "Instead of 4 kids in Four years we were getting 4 kids in four minutes." (Yeah, we are not having 4 in four years!!)

After getting the kids we went back to my parents so that I could get some clothes and pick up Paul. We had to follow my parents to the country for Hilary and N8's Engagement Party.

The Sista's

Aimee, Hilary, and me




Hilary and N8


Saturday morning we had football practice from 930 to 1130 that wasn't over till about 100. Has no one heard of sleeping in on the weekend? There was not much to eat so Paul, Serena, and myself made the executive decision to head to Suzie Q's for breakfast. I love there breakfast and the service is great when you are strapped for time. In the evening we headed over to my parents to have a small birthday party for my mom and to watch the Steeler game.

Paul did a great job with the kids and helping Vincent get ready for practice.

Serena was ready to go

What a great catch (Great picture taking Paul)

Vincent sporting his new jersey


Michaela making flower rings

For a girl who loves to play with dolls and wear skirts Lianna definitely had no problem getting dirty




We also started the kids early with teaching them to play Mexican Train.

Serena and Michaela

Lianna has curly hair and she took out her braids and we had her put on Paul's jersey... She looks just like Polamalu from behind.



1 comment:

The Cosby's said...

That jersey pic is hilarious! Getting in some kid practice, huh?! You two will be great parents one day with 1,2,3 or 4 kids!