Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Relax-cation in New Jersey

To save my sweet, hard working husband some stress I decided to go visit him in New Jersey for his 2 days off. It was great to spend the time together and it made me think about all of the extra down time that he could have if we were living up North. Anyways on Thursday it was overcast and scattered showers so we decided to go to the movies to see The Hangover...



F-U-N-N-Y!!!
I never laughed so hard. Some parts makes you remember those days when you were wild and crazy. I was hoping to have a pool day but it was a little chilly up there and overcast.... like in the 70's. Yeah I know real chilly! But on Friday we did some shopping for some apartment stuff and lots of laying around, watching movies, THE STEELERS and eating all of the classic Jersey foods I love. I hated to leave Paul but on Saturday it was back to work for him and then I was continuing on my travels to Pittsburgh. Stay tuned for the Pittsburgh fun.

2 comments:

The Cosby's said...

I knew you two would love it! Glad you got to spend a "little" time together.

The Penter Family said...

You did a good job on your blog makeover!