Thursday, March 18, 2010

It’s raining, it’s pouring

….. it's a baby shower. Paul's sister in law is having a baby in April and I told Paul's mom what I would help her with the shower. It was this past weekend in Muscle Shoals. There were A LOT of people there and I think the shower went really well. Sid and Libby got lots of for the baby. I think she will be set for a while. The gifts covered a King and queen size bed.


Check out the cute invitations. You can order your own from HERE. Jamie you did a wonderful job and there were a lot of compliments on them.


I did this project for the mantle that I saw HERE and HERE. I think it turned out really cute.

I was not able to take many pictures but her were a few that I did take.

The table all set up


Some of the presents before people arrived

Mrs. Hearn, Libby, Elizabeth, me, and Mrs. Richardson



NOW we just sit and wait for the baby to arrive.

3 comments:

The Cosby's said...

Like the banner! And I see the apple dip in the food pic, I think everything looked great!

Jamie Grizzle said...

Everything looked great! Thanks for the plug!

Libby and Sid said...

Sarah you did a GREAT job with the shower! It was perfect! Thank you again!!