When Paul left for work I told him that I would all of my projects cleaned complete or at least cleaned up. Therefore, I have been working very hard this weekend to get them completed. My first project started umm… about sometime in 2006, Our Honeymoon Scrapbook. I have been putting it on the back burner or not wanting to drag it out because it is so much work to get
everything set up. In our next house (whenever that might be) I am requesting a scrapbook room so that I leave it looking like this all the time until I finish a book or any other project I have going on at the time.


So my goal is to have all of this mess cleaned up and the scrapbook completed by wed this week…… ha ha yeah right OK well then at least have the mess cleaned up till the next time.
The Halloween blocks finally painted
Thanksgiving blocks finally complete and the cute leaf I cut out on my Cricut. I actually am changing it out to a turkey.
Enjoy! Now I'm off to scrapbook.





2 comments:
I love the blocks!!! Have fun scrapbooking.
OH...I so want your halloween blocks!!!!!! They are precious! If you ever want to make a set and sell, I am first on the list!!
Post a Comment