Friday, October 1, 2010

The final piece

of furniture that is.

With doing a Nursery/Office combo we had been looking for that right piece of furniture. We went to the Alabama Furniture Market and a few other places but just could find what we wanted. Paul called a few months ago and said he found something on the internet for me to check out. As soon as I saw it, it was exactly what I had in mind. I ordered the computer chest in August and they said it would arrive in a month. Really a month! Oh OK.

On September 2nd it had arrived! I was so excited to see it and get it all put together (actually Paul put together) and get everything in its place. Well it it took longer than expected. We had to order a few replacement parts for a few damaged pieces.... and they finally arrived. Paul had some time off and finished putting it together and putting everything in its place.


I love the new computer desk but not sure if I'm sold on the set up of the nursery/office. Oh well we are moving in the right direction and I always reserve the right to move it another place in the house.
The finished product

2 comments:

McKinney Madness said...

What a gorgeous piece!! No one would even know it was an office space, too!

Shannon and Andrew said...

That is a great piece. I agree with Cortney you would never know it's a computer cabinet.