(image from google)
I love this site! There are so many cute things to buy. You could be on here for hours and still not of looked at 1/4 of what the site has.
I just ordered 2 of the cutest hats for Baby Hearn. With not knowing
what BH is I picked 2 that would work great and if the one is too girl... we will just wait and see what Baby #2 will be.... Oh geez I think I need to get past the first one before I even think about #2.
But they are super super cute!
I love this site! There are so many cute things to buy. You could be on here for hours and still not of looked at 1/4 of what the site has.
I just ordered 2 of the cutest hats for Baby Hearn. With not knowing
what BH is I picked 2 that would work great and if the one is too girl... we will just wait and see what Baby #2 will be.... Oh geez I think I need to get past the first one before I even think about #2.
But they are super super cute!

1 comment:
FYI - I just ordered a "Luvy Duvy" wrap this past week from Etsy and LOVE it. C is too big to carry but the stroller is too much trouble if I'm running in somewhere. So until she can sit up I'll be using this! Highly recommend! :-)
Post a Comment