Friday, February 25, 2011

4 Months Old

Reagan is officially 4 months old.  She is growing and changing everyday.  She is very happy..... 97% of the time.  When I walk into her room in the morning she is kicking around and cooing and gets so happy to see you.

At Regan's shot appointment on the 10th she weighed 13 lbs 2.2 oz..... two weeks later on her 4 month well check up (22nd) Reagan weighed in at 13 lbs 14 oz and 24 inches long.  WOW!  From starting out at 4 lbs 11 oz she is growing by leaps and bounds.












When Dr Jennifer walked in the room she said "We do not have a preemie baby here."  Dr Jennifer said that Regan is doing great and is very happy with the way she is growing.  Reagan had to get 2 shots and an oral vaccine.  She did great during her shots... I think she is used to them :(.  Next month is our last month for the Synagis shot, it's a shot to prevent RSV. 

Reagan sporting her fedora from Aunt Mimi

All of her bottles are 5.5 - 6 oz bottles and still have oatmeal in them.  She is now going longer between feedings, up to 5 hours.   We are going to cut some of the oatmeal out of her bottles and will be adding the oatmeal as more of a solid.  After a few days of that we will start to add some "greens".  I am looking forward to seeing how Reagan will do with solid foods.


Getting so big helping hold her bottle

We are loving every minute that we have with Reagan.  She keeps us smiling and laughing whenever she smiles, laughs, and makes noises.  There are times that I see so much of her daddy in her.  I am loving watching her grow and discover all of the wonders of the world around her.  I look forward to the next stage that she will be entering but will also miss the stages that we just left.

Reagan loves to talk with her hands!  Just like her Aunt Rea!

When people say to enjoy it because the time flies.... that is so TRUE!!

No comments: