Saturday, February 5, 2011

First Week of School

We started back to Day School this week and were welcomed back with open arms.  I was happy to be back.  The kids in my class were happy to have me.  I just love those kids.  They are awesome.  AND Reagan did fantastic.  Reagan's teacher is Ms Leshia and she LOVES her!  I know that Reagan is in such good hands that I don't worry about her at all.  She has adjusted to the crazy schedule and doing great.  I'm glad that if she needs anything I am right down the hall.... but even if I wasn't Ms Leshia has got her covered.

Sarah Elizabeth showing off her FUN socks for me!
In honor of my return Sarah Elizabeth and Jack both wore there fun socks.... because Ms Sarah only wears fun socks.  As soon as I walked in the door Sarah Elizabeth was telling me that she had on her fun socks just for me... I love her and Jack... and their mom rocks!

Sarah Elizabeth and Ella Claire

Hannah and Grant

Reagan on her first day of school... showing everyone how its done


On Wednesday I got to go and spend some quality time with Reagan. 


Reagan with Ms Leshia before heading home.
Sucking her thumb

Pretending to sleep

** please forgive terrible picture quality they were taken on my stone age phone.  I kept forgetting my camera.

2 comments:

McKinney Madness said...

Does that bib say "My mom is hotter than your mom?" HILARIOUS!! I love it! I'm so glad she had such a good first week at school! : )

Anonymous said...

She's getting so big!! I've got to plan a time to come officially meet her. I also need to smell her head. Babies heads always smell so good.