I finally put together Reagan’s jumperoo this past weekend. She loved it and enjoyed checking out all the new toys. There was not much jumping going on yet… but there will be soon. Because Reagan is a little short I had to put a pillow under her feet.
Taking it all in
I LOVE THIS!!!
3 comments:
ST just started "playing" in hers, too. She mostly just stares in amazement at the toys... I think she's overwhelmed! ha!
I love that she is no where near the floor and she has a pillow under her feet! We have to get over to visit you guys soon!
David Henry loves his exersaucer! Hopefully she will get as much mileage out of it as we have! Now that David Henry is on the go, it's a great place to put him and know he will still be there if you turn your back for a second!
Post a Comment