Last Sunday our church had Trunk or Treat. There was plenty to do there... pony rides, food, dunk tank, and of course candy! The kids were so cute dressed up and we had a blast just walking around.
Reagan with Uncle Red
We missed out on the hay ride with him :(
Me and Reagan with Cortney and Sarah Taylor
She was such a cute monkey
Me and Reagan with Ashley and Owen
He was such a cute cow.... now bring on the Chik-fil-A
Reagan hanging out with Mr. Stan
We saw Ellasyn and Lynsey at Trunk or Treat. I was Ellasyn's teacher last year
and we just love her and her mom.
Ellasyn was Minnie Mouse.... so cute!
At school when Reagan comes outside or to the gym Ellasyn is always there hanging
out talking to her. Its so funny.
Reagan was a bumble bee for Trunk or Treat.
For Halloween...... stay tuned
I couldn't decide what she should be and Paul was zero help with the decision so....
I bought both!


No comments:
Post a Comment