Well it is the end of January and I am wondering where has the month gone?!?! We have just been laying low this month and getting ready to gear up for crazy year to start. Paul has finally finished training and is officially a First Officer on the 737. He is mostly flying domestic flights with a few International but no Europe. We have been enjoying the few days of nice weather that January has brought us. I am looking forward to Spring and Summer tine.
Reagan is getting so big and into everything. Sometimes we wonder if she is entering into the terrible "2's" a little early. She has been using her push car a lot. She moves pretty fast... soon she will be running. We just need to work on the whole walking ALONE thing. She has been doing good with it but is just looking for that extra security from the cart.
School is going well and we only have 4 months till summer vacation!
Here are a few pictures that I LOVE but didn't make the cut for Project 365!
Reagan and Josh catching a ride on the bye bye buggy. She is wondering if Josh will share his waffle.
Terrible 2 face! PICK ME UP!
Out for a walk. I like my sunglasses around my neck better.
Such a silly face!
No comments:
Post a Comment