*** WARNING LOTS OF PICTURES!!! ***
On Friday Feb 17th, we went to the Georgia Aquarium with Paul's brother Patrick and his wife Elizabeth. It was a lot of fun. I was very impressed that Reagan made it the whole day with only a short nap during our drive over to Atlanta and then another short one when heading back to Patrick and Elizabeth's apartment.
For being a holiday weekend the Aquarium really was not that crowded. Reagan had a really good time. The look of amazement on her face was great. My favorite was the Tropical Diver area. The put on a performance called the Dolphin Tail and had the dolphins doing jumps, flips, and pushing people through water. I was a little nervous when we were going in there thinking, I don't think this will be fun. How are we going to keep Reagan entertained while we watch this? Well she did great, as soon as the performance started she was all eyes on the water. There was some musical laps but she did great.
Tired eyes???
Silly face! Love it!
WOW that was a BIG fish!
I love seeing the look of adventure, amazement and wonder on Reagan's face. At times I would catch myself looking at her facial expressions and not looking at the fish.

No comments:
Post a Comment