Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Boxes, Boxes Everywhere

Well it has been a little while for me to get around to updating.  On Tuesday our things were delivered. YEAH!!!  Hotel living has come to an end!  WOW makes you realize that you have a lot of stuff.  I thought I did pretty good leaving some things behind but I felt that after a while that every time Paul opened a box I would say “Ugh do we really need that here?!?!”  There are still some boxes that have to be opened and lots of things that still need to find a home.  But the most important things have been taken care of… 

Beds… check
TV… check
Internet…check (hence my updating)

Our mini container
Loaded down

Reagan's play box

BOXES

And 

More

Boxes
(There are 3 pairs of Uggs in this picture that Im pretty sure 
I'm not going to need.)
We are slowly getting settled but are having fun too.  We have been trying to enjoy the weather and the pool since moving into the apartment.  




Reagan has finally taken a liking to her Puddle Jumper!!!  Amen!  I didn’t think she would ever wear it for longer than 30 minutes.  But lately she has been jumping in the pool on her own, kicking around, using her arms to reach and pull, and even sticking her head under the water for a few seconds.  She is so proud of herself.  Paul and I are proud too that she is swimming more and loving the water (not that she didn’t like the water, guess I should say loving her Puddle Jumper)… since water is the main activity to do out here.  It’s so funny when we ask Reagan if she wants to go swimming she picks her arms up and does the swimming motion.  Some things have gotten easier with her and some areas she still likes to show her independence/stubborn side.    Paul says she gets that from me.  I’m still questioning that.   She is very smart and shows us everyday something else she has picked up. 

No comments: