Sunday, April 21, 2013

Chomp Chomp

Reagan went to the dentist in March and did great!  When you go it is like going to the carnival, they have so many cool things for the kids, they get stickers, a slinky, wands, bracelets, a mirror to look at your teeth, a toothbrush and toothpaste.  And I'm sure I am missing other goodies. Ms. Rita cleaned Reagan's teeth and was so sweet to her.  Reagan started to get a little nervous and I pulled out her lovie and she was good to go.  


Giving Ms. Rita a high five


After having her teeth cleaned Reagan got to see Dr. KoKo.  He was very nice and made Reagan feel at ease.  


We went back a few weeks ago to have x-rays done and Regan did great again.  We will go back in October and get a fluoride treatment.  
Reagan is getting so big, where does the time go. Really where does it go?!?!?

No comments: