Aaaahhhhh!!!!
I went skydiving a few weeks ago! Yes you read it right, I went skydiving.
As a gift for either my birthday or anniversary Paul gave me a voucher to go skydiving. Because of whatever... moving, being pregnant, or just not having the time I never did it. Well now that we are in Guam there is a lot more time that we are together as a family. We had met one of the guys who does tandem jumping here on Guam and I said I wanted to go. Before you knew it two of my other friends out here were on board for jumping also.
As a gift for either my birthday or anniversary Paul gave me a voucher to go skydiving. Because of whatever... moving, being pregnant, or just not having the time I never did it. Well now that we are in Guam there is a lot more time that we are together as a family. We had met one of the guys who does tandem jumping here on Guam and I said I wanted to go. Before you knew it two of my other friends out here were on board for jumping also.
It was so crazy and amazing all at the same time. We went all the way up to 14,000 feet. Paul said if your gonna do it might as well go ALL the way up. My guy to jump with his name was Paul. How fitting. The plane ride seemed forever. As we went up others jumped out... and we kept going higher.
I was the first one to go out the plane. It was crazy the feeling you get when you first take the leap out of the plane. I could not believe that I was actually doing it.
WOW what a rush it was! If you are thinking of doing it...
YOU SHOULD!
I am so glad that I went skydiving. It was an awesome experience!
Meghan, me, and Nicole
Getting our briefing
Getting ready to go
On our way
There she goes!!
AHHHHH
Free Falling....
Now were Free Falling
Enjoying the view! Such a beautiful view!!
On the ground
Did we SERIOUSLY just do this?!?!?!
All Smiles!!!
When will we do it again!
WOW what a rush it was! If you are thinking of doing it...
YOU SHOULD!
I am so glad that I went skydiving. It was an awesome experience!
Meghan, me, and Nicole
Getting our briefing
Getting ready to go
On our way
There she goes!!
AHHHHH
Free Falling....
Now were Free Falling
Enjoying the view! Such a beautiful view!!
On the ground
Did we SERIOUSLY just do this?!?!?!
All Smiles!!!
When will we do it again!














No comments:
Post a Comment