For 2.5 years Reagan has been blessing our lives! She is an awesome little girl! Always keeping us laughing and shaking our heads by her silliness. The things that she has learned is amazing. The phrase of kids are like a sponge is SO true!
Some Reagan Fun Facts:
* LOVES to swim! and go down the water slide
* Loves to sing and dance
* talks all the time and curious about EVERYTHING that is going on
* LOVES kids to play with. Will always ask where the kids are
* Really likes school as well as the teachers and her friends
* So caring towards Hunter
* Talks up a storm
* Pretty good sleeper. Goes to bed around 8 and wakes up between 6 & 7.
* When Reagan would keep saying mom,mom,mom... And I would respond with what do you need. She wouldn't answer me. So I said call me Sarah. So every so often she will say say hey Sarah or hey Paul. Ha ha its kinda funny. When I say hey babe to Paul, she will come out with a hey babe. And even at random times she will say hey babe to Paul. I just start laughing so hard.
Sporting mommy's goggles
I'm sure there are some fun facts that I am missing but for now that's what I got :)
Stay tuned more adventures!


No comments:
Post a Comment