Ok, OK I know I say this EVERY month but really time is just flying by. Hunter is getting so big so fast! He is so interested in everything going on around him. In early June, Hunter had an ear infection.... again. UGH! Once we got back from the beach (that's another post) he had a follow up appointment and I was pretty sure that he still had his infection. Surprisingly he didn't, what we had was a tooth on the way. Hunter is a very happy baby except for when he has an ear infection or is getting a tooth.
Weight -- 19 lbs 9oz
* First tooth on July 8th.
* Talking (more like screaming) all the time
* Crawling like Spider-Man
* Prefers to be on the move and not held
* Met some new friends and cousins
* One tooth and another is on the way
* Loves to splash in the water


No comments:
Post a Comment