Friday, August 30, 2013

Palm Beach Vacation

At the end of June we went to Palm Beach for the Suwalski Family vaca.  It was so nice to be all together and have all of the kiddos play together.  It was also nice to celebrate so many special occasions together... birthdays, anniversaries, and a retirement.
I cant wait for next year to see all the kids a year older and what they are all doing.

** Warning Contains a lot of picture **
(Again pictures are listed in no particular order)

Reagan loves her Aunt Ree and Aunt Aimee
Reagan's First movie!
(and not one that she was sleeping in her car seat the whole time)




Happy 1st Birthday Hadley!

 I'm a big girl now
Hadley getting a little bit of help with her cake
Hadley was not impressed by the cake
Birthday parties are tough
Yummy!  I'll have some more of that. Thank you!

Do you thing Reagan is excited about her Cinderella dress?
Cinderella having a cookie break with Popski
The Suwalski Family
(Although I am not a professional, thanks for letting me practice on you guys)







The best I could get of these two...




Grammy and Popski with all the grand kids

Hadley is that your paci?



















Sugar rush!


 ALL Girl!



The entire crew at Johnny Longboats!

Do I see a future golfer in the making?!?!?!


















Alligator Adventure Tour


I ready to go swimming!

Hunter's 1st time in the Atlantic Ocean.  Checking off another body of water... only a few more to go.


Yeah got someone else addicted to freeze pops!!


First class baby... its time to go back to Pittsburgh!

No comments: