It has been a great time in Pittsburgh for the past week. But the weather over the last few days is not so great. It has been SO cold here that the other day the schools had a 2 hour delay because of the wind chill.
The other night my mom and I made buckeye's. Both Paul and Nathan's (my brother) favorite. And Cole's (my dog) favorite treat is to lick the last of the peanut butter out of the jar. Which I get yelled at for but, I love to spoil him when I'm home since I don't have him.
Since Paul has to work for Christmas we had his this past weekend. Now he is OFFICIALLY part of the Steeler Fan Club.

In the area that my parents live Cole is a celebrity.
Cole and Aimee with Santa and Friends

On Sunday, we were dressed in our Steeler Garb to cheer them on to a victory against the Tennessee Titans. (But no such luck)
Aimee, me, Paul, Nathan, and Annette (Nathan's Girlfriend)

Paul and I with Cole (he also has a jersey)

GO STEELERS!!! BEAT CLEVELAND!!!

Also, I had told some of you ladies how we have been waiting for my sister to get engaged
(since October because that is when he said he would do it).
Well her boyfriend finally decided he was ready to take the plunge.
2009 will be a very eventful year bringing us three Weddings and one Engagement.
For Christmas, Paul and I took Serena, Michaela, Vincent, and Lianna (the 4 kids that I used
to nanny for) to lunch and the movies to see Madagascar 2.
Very cute and funny movie. Three of the four were in our wedding and see them grow makes me feel so old. I miss seeing them and love to spend time with them when I'm around.
Michaela is so funny she always tells you that she will email you. For her birthday all she wanted was an email address.


Vincent, Michaela, Serena, me, and Lianna

In the area that my parents live Cole is a celebrity.
Cole and Aimee with Santa and Friends

On Sunday, we were dressed in our Steeler Garb to cheer them on to a victory against the Tennessee Titans. (But no such luck)
Aimee, me, Paul, Nathan, and Annette (Nathan's Girlfriend)
Paul and I with Cole (he also has a jersey)
GO STEELERS!!! BEAT CLEVELAND!!!
Also, I had told some of you ladies how we have been waiting for my sister to get engaged
(since October because that is when he said he would do it).
Well her boyfriend finally decided he was ready to take the plunge.
2009 will be a very eventful year bringing us three Weddings and one Engagement.
For Christmas, Paul and I took Serena, Michaela, Vincent, and Lianna (the 4 kids that I used
to nanny for) to lunch and the movies to see Madagascar 2.
Very cute and funny movie. Three of the four were in our wedding and see them grow makes me feel so old. I miss seeing them and love to spend time with them when I'm around.
Michaela is so funny she always tells you that she will email you. For her birthday all she wanted was an email address.
Vincent, Michaela, Serena, me, and Lianna
No comments:
Post a Comment