Saturday, February 7, 2009

Crazy 8



Crazy 8

8 of my favorite Shows:

1. Gilmore Girls - I have seen every single one multiple times but still enjoy watching them over and over again. Hopefully one day they will start to film again.

2. Law and Order - I enjoy all of them and Paul will actually sit down and watch them with me.

3. HGTV - I like to watch almost everything on there. Paul even told me the other day I was starting to talk like the designers. "a pop of color"

4.Today Show

5. ER

6. 90210 - but I'm so lost and confused because I have missed a couple.

7. Days of Our Lives - I know its the same thing just a different year but I used to watch it with my mom when I was younger and it has just kinda stuck.

8. The Family Guy - So funny.

8 of my Favorite Restaurants:

1. Cheesecake Factory -- Oreo cheesecake!!!!

2. Primanti Brothers (Pittsburgh)-- a sandwich with EVERYTHING on it (fries, coleslaw, and tomatoes). It is the best sandwich ever.

3. Sammie's -- for something quick and good

4. Max and Erma's (Pittsburgh)-- best Tortilla Soup EVER!

5. Carpeneti's (Portland Maine) -- best chicken penne vodka

6. Buca di Beppo

7. Zaxby's

8. Frank's (Pittsburgh) -- Buffalo Chicken Pizza

8 things that have happened Today:

1. checked email

2. took Paul to the airport

3. talked to my mom

4. did laundry

5. made Paul an awesome lunch

6. blogged

7. worked out

8. watched a movie

8 things that I'm looking forward to:

1. Being a mom

2. Finding a part-time job

3. my next trip away

4. My sisters wedding in Oct and my brothers wedding in '10

5. Summertime - so I can work on my tan

6. having my car paid off and the credit card

7. Paul getting back from his trip (even if I have to drive to ATL for the 3rd week in a row)

8. A bigger house one day

8 thing in my wish list:

1. for my house to look like the houses on hgtv

2. to get a dog (but worry about not being able to travel)

3. for my Gram to be alive

4. that there was a Rita's in BHM

5. to be paid more for what I'm doing (not working)

6. to go to London and the departure tax not be so expensive

7. to have a very flexible job

8. for more wishes!

No comments: