Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Paris for Valentine's Day

When Paul got his schedule for February he had a trip to Paris and asked if I wanted to go with him. Of course I would never turn down a trip to Paris or any trip at all. We left New Jersey friday night to head to Paris. I guess everyone had the same idea of going to the City of Love for Valentine's Day. We went to our favorite place for our usual lunch for Crepes. If you have never had one you have no idea what you are missing.


Happy Valentine's Day!


We then took the train over to see the Moulin Rouge. One of these days we will actually go see a show. I have heard that it is a great show. On the Boulevard there are alot of "Entertainment Establishments".


After seeing the Moulin Rouge we walked up to see the Sacre Coeur (a Church). It was a beautiful view once we got up to the top of the hill.






We had a great Italian dinner together at a new place that we found. When we went to Paris before we had gone to this really great Italian place and were planning on going there again and were very excited about it. Once we walked down the street where the restaurant was supposed to be we were in for a surprise to find that they had changed it from Italian to an American Burger joint called Happy Days. It was very sad that they had closed it but we were happy to of found a new place. After dinner we headed back to the hotel to get ready for bed since I was catching the early flight back to Newark and Paul was going to come back on the late flight.

It was another great trip to Paris and can't wait to do it again.



Our View of the Tower from our room!

4 comments:

Lanie said...

Looks like another great trip! I'm glad you guys had fun. Tell Paul thanks for the Vegas info, it was very helpful. Hope you have a great rest of the week!

The Cosby's said...

I'm jealous! But glad you had a good trip. Just please take us with you next time, I bet we'd make it even more fun..lol

Jamie Grizzle said...

Wow! I am so jealous! I think your Valentine's Day might beat mine! :-)

The Penter Family said...

I hate you! I am so jealous...