Saturday, February 7, 2009

Prestigious Blog Award



Thank you Ashley for this award. I am new to this whole blog thing but have enjoyed it thus far. I never would of thought that I would receive this award. By accept this award, I am supposed to list 5 things I am addicted to and pass this on to 5 other bloggers. There are so many things that I could say I'm addicted to and picking 5 will be tough. So lets give it a try.

1. Scrapbooking and Pictures -- I love to go back and look at what I have created and how the ideas have changed. To look back at vacations it takes me back to the time and how much fun we have had together.

2. Paul -- I miss him like crazy when he is gone and can't wait for him to come back home. I feel bad telling him I don't want him to leave for work just yet because I know that it tears him apart to love his job and have to leave his other love ME. We have such a good time together. I hope one day to be closer to whatever airport Paul works out of so that when we have kids he can see them more.

3. Cole -- My dog. I want him to live with us but it would break my dad's heart to let him go even though he says it's OK. He is the most lovable bear. I love to go home and see him and go on long walks or to the dog park. He is so big (150 lbs) that when he drives in the car you open the sunroof and he stands on the console and sticks his head out. It is so funny to see the looks he gets.

4. Traveling -- I love anywhere in Europe or a beach destination. Anywhere that Paul is going I like to go. When I first got my passport I never thought that I would ever fill it up (even thought I was flying at the time,) but I have and even got more sheets put in it. So I better get moving. I look forward to Paul's schedule coming out for the next month so that we can decide what trips I can go on.

5. Blogging and Email -- At first I was not really sure about this. And listening to all of the Ladies talk about their blogs made me want to see what all the hype was about. After being away for a few days checking blogs is usually what I check first. I enjoy keeping up with what everyone is doing. I check my email a dozen times a day. Checking email and blogs is usually the first thing I do everyday.

Now I have to pass this along to 5 more people....

1. Rachel Woodward
2. Lanie Walters
3. Shannon Reagan
4. Jamie Grizzle
5. Heather Kirk

1 comment:

Lanie said...

Hey, thanks for the award! I will hopefully post soon. I enjoyed reading your lists. Hope you had a great weekend!