B - Bed size: Queen We could actually sleep on a twin with how close we sleep.
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning floors
D - Dog's name: Coleman
E - Essential start your day item: Cereal and not the adult kind
F - Favorite color: Black and Yellow
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: around 5'5
I - Instruments you play: none
J - Job title: Administrative Assistant for Continental Airlines
K - Kid(s): None yet but hopefully one day. Would like to have 4.
L - Living arrangements: Paul (part time) and Kramer (full time fish)
M - Mom's name: Cynthia
N - Nicknames: Young one, Evaldez, Babe (by Paul only)
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: ZERO
P - Pet Peeve: Slow drivers in the left lane! ITS FOR PASSING PEOPLE MOVE OVER!!!! People coming to the airport and saying when did that start that you cant take big bottles of liquids threw security and when did you start charging for bags. What??!!?? Do you lived under a rock!?!?
Q - Quote from a movie: "What is your name?" "What is your quest?" "What is the flight velocity of an unladen swallow?" "An African or European?" "I don't know that. Aaaaaahhhhhh!" "Whats the point every where you go has valet"
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 3; Hilary, Nathan, and Aimee
T - Time you wake up: Between 7:00 - 8:00AM during the week
U- Underwear: It rhymes with wrong!!!! Ha ha funny Rachel
V - Vegetable you dislike: just about everything (only like carrots, potatoes, celery (cooked), beets, lettuce, and corn.)
W - Workout style: P90Xing with Paul. Ashley made it sound fun.
X - X-rays you've had: chest
Y - Yummy food you make: Beet soup (Paul hates it)and mac and cheese
Z - Zoo favorite: Tigers
Thanks for the tag Rachel!!!!
2 comments:
Bed ~ Sweet!!
Essential ~ I don't like the adult kind either!
Kids ~ We have to be best friends now b/c the ring tests says I'll have four!
Pet Peeve ~ People in Birmingham cannot drive!! Jared would totally give you an A MEN to that!
Quote ~ The only one I got was Clueless... help! The swallow quote sounds familiar.
Underwear ~ Glad nobody has taken offense to that yet!
Workout style ~ I totally need to do that! :)
Thanks for sharing your ABC's about you!! I enjoyed the read! :)
The other quote is from Monty Python and the Quest for the Hly Grail. Paul and I say it to eachother all the time.
Post a Comment