Here are some pictures from our trip.......
Paul making sure everything is strapped in good.
I was a little biased with the PA sign. Getting off the Jersey Turnpike.
The New Apartment. Some crazy person with a shade on her head.
**** This makes me laugh and Paul reminded me of it today as he was driving to Raleigh. As we were driving to Jersey this past weekend Paul was on the phone with his brother (Patrick) and he asked if we had a GPS for our drive (even though I do want one). Paul says, "No, I have a SarahSarah." I start laughing, because I could of driven a route once and it doesn't matter what state it was in I pretty much remember the trip. But, I do have my mapquest directions just in case. It did make me feel good when Paul said he wished he had his SarahSarah on the trip to Raleigh. ****
2 comments:
You are so crazy! No wonder I haven't heard from you in a bit, lots going on.
Funny! :)
Missed seeing you Sunday night!
Post a Comment