This past weekend we were in Auburn for Graduation. Paul's older brother received his PhD. So on Friday we loaded up the car and made our way to Auburn. For dinner we went to Niffer's (for all of you Auburn people.) I must say that the Buffalo Chicken wrap was awesome.
Saturday at 2:00 p.m. was the start of graduation and Bo Jackson was the speaker. He did a great job. After graduation we all met back up and had cake to celebrate.
The Whole Family
L to R: Paul, Me, Kathy, Jeffty, Sid, Libby, Nancy, Connie May, Charlie, Patrick, and Chuck
The Brothers
all AU Grads
Saturday we were trying to get into some trouble (well maybe just Paul and I cause we are the fun ones.... well that's what I always say.) We went to Mellow Mushroom to eat and then when we left everyone was talking about going to the Supper Club (another Auburn fav). So we know what this led to.... yes we ended up at the Supper Club. Good times were had by all that attended.
At Mellow mushroom
Sid, Libby, and Patrick

Me, Paul, and Chuck
Paul and I at The Supper Club
1 comment:
I LOVE Niffer's! The corn nuggets and turkey wrap are my favorite!
Post a Comment