Friday, July 31, 2009

Getting there is half the fun.... part 2

Thursday morning we up early to leave Orlando to start the other part of our vacation with the Hearn's in Gulf Shores. We had a great drive with no rain!
Captain Paul and Co-Pilot Sarah

(we make a great driving team)



We finally made it to beach about 3:00 and were were greeted be a great place to hang out and have a great time. I love to make a trip to the Flora~Bama!! Yes, it is
a dive but I still like to make a stop there!!




We had a nice time at the beach and only one day of rain early in the morning. We had a great time visiting with Paul's parents and brother. Paul and I turned them all to the dark side of teaching yet 3 more people how to play Mexican train. The boys enjoyed playing boccie ball.


At the Flora~Bama
(the sign behind my head says it all)

Our version of White and Khaki (Courtney I'm stealing your phrase)


We had a great time on both of our vacations but it was wonderful to get back home.....

No comments: