Saturday, December 19, 2009

Holiday Project

I have been working on this project since before Halloween. I saw something like in my blog stalking days and just LOVED them. The person had BOO on theirs, but I decided to expand mine a little bit. I had Paul cut apart 2x4's in all different sizes and then I painted them. These were the only ones that I could actually get done in enough time for the holiday. Thanks to my neighbor who got a Cricut (I cant wait to get my own) for Christmas and was allowed to use it early. It was so easy to cut out the letters and cut the paper squares with minimal human error.

I LOVE THEM!! They look SO cute on our floating shelf's and look a lot better when the pictures are not behind them.



One of these days I will actually finish the ones for Halloween and Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Eliz said...

Those are so cute! Such a good idea!