.... and a Happy New Year!!!
Once again on a holiday Paul had to work so I headed to Pittsburgh to spend Christmas with my family. I had a good time and wish that Paul could of joined us. I love going home to see my parents, Cole, and eat. Not that I need to eat more but my mom is an awesome cook.
Once again on a holiday Paul had to work so I headed to Pittsburgh to spend Christmas with my family. I had a good time and wish that Paul could of joined us. I love going home to see my parents, Cole, and eat. Not that I need to eat more but my mom is an awesome cook.
Cole chilling on the kitchen floor, he has such a hard life.
For Christmas, Paul and I got my dad a Newfoundland t-shirt and sticker (for his car). He loved it. My dad LOVES Cole and LOVED his Newfie gear. My mom got Sangria and a Pitcher from Madrid, from the oldest restaurant in the world. She loved it and even used it on Saturday. After opening presents (aka envelopes) were opened it was time to get ready for Church.Friday morning my dad made his "Working man's breakfast", played Family Feud on the Wii, and then got ready for the rest of the family to come over.
Aimee and I before family started to arrive.
Vinny, mom, and Adam all sporting similar glasses
It was time for Dirty Santa fun and VP went first and got this Hello Kitty gum ball machine.He tried to get rid of it and finally Aimee ended up with it.
Larry and Nathan with their Christmas gear.
Aimee, Nathan, Cole and MeWe have taken a picture with the 3 of us for the last few years at Christmas. (One day I'll post the others)
Mimi, Annette, Nathan, and me
My parents plus Cole
No comments:
Post a Comment