Well the time has finally come..... A NEW COMPUTER!!!! Last year after just getting a new laptop I dropped it :( And then Paul's laptop crashed. Well that totally stunk... So we decided to wait to get new computers with ALL of the terrible luck we were having getting two new ones was not going to be smart. I was at home and my mom was talking about getting a new computer because her laptop screen went out. My mom asks if I want it.... um yeah something is better than nothing right.... not right. It was great and worked ok. To Skype Paul I would have to turn it on a few minutes before so it could get the hamster going. Yes it did work but took f - o - r - e - v - e - r to so anything. We ended up getting another laptop from Paul's friend because he got a new one. With two laptops on their last legs it was time for now ones F I N A L L Y!!
This was our old set up
3 comments:
No worries we don't have a mac either and can't wait to open our new desktop one after Christmas. Amazing how computers can either be great or dreadful.
Yay for Skype! Now just don't use all the bandwidth :-)
Post a Comment