It seems like it keeps snowing up North and we are not getting any. Which I am really OK with, but I was starting to feel left out. Finally we did get some snow and it actually stayed around for a little. I was happy to have the snow because if it is going to be cold I would like for us to have a reason for the cold..... What better way but with SNOW!! When I went into my Dr, appointment there was no snow....... by the time I came out probably about an inch had fallen and there was still more falling. I am a Scrooge and didn't go out to play in it. I'm happy to sit inside and drink my hot chocolate and watch the snow fall outside. Here is our house all covered in snow.
This type of snow is my favorite... you don't have to shovel it.
This type of snow is my favorite... you don't have to shovel it.

No comments:
Post a Comment