Thursday, March 18, 2010

All thawed out

Friday morning Paul and I were up early to go to the gym before heading to Muscle Shoals for the weekend. Paul went to get water from the refrigerator and it would not dispense... the door was open just a little. Paul opened the door to see what was in the way and down the front of the door was droplets of frozen water beads. The top of the freezer was getting warm and bottom was all still frozen. We tinkered with the refrigerator for a while and we had to get ready to go. We prayed all weekend that whatever food was still in there would be OK it was just that I had left the door open... Well we got back home Sunday night and it was still the same warm at the top and freezing at the bottom in both the freezer and frig sections. Ugh are you for real... I started moving the salvageable stuff to coolers and some stuff I sent to my neighbors.

What a fiasco! So now, this is what we are dealing with.
Paul has been troubleshooting and we think we found the problem, but now we have to wait for the part to come in and for him to be off to fix it.

For now, this is what I will be working with...


On a positive note: we FINALLY got our cooler with wheels so that when we go tailgate at the Auburn games Mike won't give Paul a hard time for not having wheels on the cooler. I mean like come who uses a cooler without wheels?!?!?!?!


This is what I really wanted to get but then we would have to get the hitch to go with it...


Hopefully I will have a working frig in a few days.

Till the next time these are the days of our lives...

1 comment:

The Cosby's said...

Hope the part fixes it, if not call me:) I want one of those motorized coolers too!! Looks like you got the wheel one exactly like ours. We have used that thing so much, wish ours was red for tailgating.