After getting my new license plate we headed out for some Cinco de Mayo fun. We all met up at Ixtapa on 280... when we got there, there was NO wait!! How awesome is that?! It was great to hang out with everyone and share some laughs. Who needs a reason for a evening of fun with your friends.... We don't!!!
Hayes was doing the motions to "I'm a little tea pot" when his picture was taken.
Me, Rachel, and Mary Ann Whitney, Jessa Ashley, Hayes and Mary Ann again

The Guys
Jared, Hayes, Shaun, Paul and Adam
Hayes is wondering why he has more hair than Paul.
Ashley left her sombreros in the car so we had to get a picture before we left. (I think she owns a hat for EVERY holiday, I wonder what the Memorial Day or the Forth will hold for us?!)Me and Ashley -- Me and Paul
What a fun night..... what is our next holiday????

2 comments:
Holiday?! The beach trip!!! I definitely have hats for that :)
cute pics! Hate we missed it. Can't wait until the next event!
Post a Comment