Cortney and not drank the water!!!
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Yes that is right... We are pregnant!!
Test 1

Yup no mistaking it the writing is on the screen!!
Paul and I are very happy. We have been keeping this in for so long (12 weeks), but we are happy to finally share the news.
I have been doing pretty good with some nausea and fatigue, but I know that it is all for the cause and will be over soon.
Baby Hearn has an ETA (estimated time of arrival) of December 2, 2010.
5 comments:
Yay!!!!! That is such great news! I am so happy for both of you! It is a hard secret to keep, huh???? So glad you are able to share your good news!
Yay!!!!! I am soooo excited for you two. I can't wait to tell Drew and you're due really close to Ty's birthday. Welcome mommyhood as a pilot's wife. It's an adventure!
Yay!! We are so excited for you guys! Hopefully we will get to see you soon!! Congrats!
Congrats Sarah!!! Being a mom is awesome- you'll love it :)
Hip Hip Hooray!!! I'm so glad we get to do this together!! God is good!!
Post a Comment