I have been thinking about this a lot and hoped that it might give me some direction (if that's the way I want to go) as to what Baby Hearn (BH) will be. We have lots of friends around us who are expecting and with working at the pool I also see LOTS of pregnant women. Friends are due with a GIRL in Sept, a BOY in Oct, a Girl in Nov, and all of the people at the pool so far are having BOYS. Us in Dec having ?? only God knows.
So what is the cycle... everyone says that boys and girls come in a cycle.... So my question is what is the cycle right now????? I don't really care what BH is as long as it is healthy... sleeps... eats... poops... and sleeps... ha ha joking. No really that it is just healthy!
Paul thinks that it is a girl.... me I have no clue.
Do Old wives tales really give you a clue?
How are you carrying? You cant really even see the bump... as Aimee says it looks like you ate too much pizza and bread sticks.
Sweets.... Ummm yes please! BUT I have always had a thing for sweets.
Heartbeat.... It has been above 140 every time.
Sickness... I feel that it wasn't as bad as other people that I know.
I am really torn between knowing and still waiting. I love the fun of making everyone wait because now a days everyone finds out. ** To all of our friends who are pregnant and know what they are having I am very excited for you! And it actually lets me live vicarious through you! and still get our own surprise later!
~Is it better to find out or wait??
~ Do old wives tales really mean anything??
~ Do genders of babies really come in a cycle??
~ Do old wives tales really mean anything??
~ Do genders of babies really come in a cycle??
4 comments:
There is not truth to old wives's tales and YES! You should find out!!! :)
I stinking LOVE it that you are not finding out! I've always knew I didn't want to find out but...It's so hard! I'll be praying for a clear answer!
There's just no way to tell. I think it is so cool that you are not finding out. I think I might do that the next time around...
From someone who has not found out and found out...YES!!! It's more fun not to find out. If it wasn't for a determined four year old brother it would have been a surprise this time.
Not you can't tell from old wives tales. We were convinced Nolan was a girl because the pregnancy was sooo much different then Ty's.
And yes babies do come in cycles. The chinese prediction calender is fun to look at and amazingly accurate. Have fun not knowing. I'm so excited for you two!!!
Post a Comment