Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday before the Wedding

On June 17th we went to Pittsburgh for my brothers wedding. Paul and I were lucky enough to get into town early on Thursday. My younger sister and her boyfriend flew in about the same time I did. And Paul was about 2 hours behind us. That evening we ended up going to the Hofbrauhaus with Aimee and Trenton. After Hofbrauhaus we went to the Pirate game. I guess we were not as much of a good luck charm as we thought, because the Pirates lost by 1. But we did make it in time for Trenton to see the Pierogi Race. My pick won!! We were all getting into cheering for our Pierogi.

Paul's dinner... I was pretty excited about it because when we went to Hamburg he had it there and it was pretty good.

PNC Park.... defiantly not a packed house

I love how much they are getting into yelling at the Perogies!

After the game we headed home to hang out with the rest of the family and relax a little, because the wedding FUN was about to start.


No comments: