In June we got the changer combo and then the crib just arrived in July. With the crazy schedule that Paul had been working we were looking at this.....
until Paul had some time off for us to actually put everything together.
This past Monday Paul was off and we decided that we would put everything together. We are still waiting on one more piece to arrive for the Nursery/Office. And it should be here by Sept 7th... or so I am told.
(we got the changer combo and crib and buy buy baby. And I just love it!)
Walking past the boxes was not a big deal but when Paul and I finally had everything together it seemed surreal! WOW! is now my feeling! It is finally to the point of we are actually going to be having a baby in 17 weeks. I remember JUST waiting to get to 17 weeks and now that is all we have left. There is still a lot to do but I am not stressing. I am going to enjoy the 17 weeks that I have left but am also looking forward to meeting Baby Hearn and all of the "SURPRISES" that are in store for us.
2 comments:
Love it!! Good job Paul! Can't wait to see Baby Hearn using it! Only 17 weeks!!
I love the furniture! It does become more real, doesn't it? We're going to be MOMS!! WEIRD!!
Post a Comment