.... passed!!!
Our 1 hr Glucose test that is. YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!
(Bring on the cupcakes!)
Our 1 hr Glucose test that is. YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!
(Bring on the cupcakes!)
I must say the drink was not as bad as everyone made if out to be.
We also got to see the baby again! This was Paul's first time to be there and see the baby
as more of a real person than just a circle on the screen.
The baby is doing good and developing as should be. The heart is strong, the kidney's are good, and the bladder is defiantly working. (Good think our tech checked the bladder first because in no time after checking it, the bladder was empty!)



We also got to see the baby again! This was Paul's first time to be there and see the baby
as more of a real person than just a circle on the screen.
The baby is doing good and developing as should be. The heart is strong, the kidney's are good, and the bladder is defiantly working. (Good think our tech checked the bladder first because in no time after checking it, the bladder was empty!)



3 comments:
yay! Glad you passed. The pics. turned out great. I think it's a boy. Glad all is good with Baby Hearn!
I say a boy also.
Look at that sweet baby!! I'm SO glad Paul was able to be there and celebrate that baby AND passing your glucose test! I agree with you- bring on the cupcakes (and invite me over so I can have one, too!)
Post a Comment