Friday, August 27, 2010

Elizabeth's Bachelorette / Lingerie Shower

Last Thursday we went to Atlanta for Patrick and Elizabeth's wedding..... BUT not without some fun first!
Thursday evening Libby and I drove to the Bachelorette Party at Elizabeth's friends house.

Elizabeth opening up some of her gifts...
and trying to guess who brought what panties!
The outfit I brought was the same as another girls... I guess we have some pretty good taste.

There was a box sitting on the table and Elizabeth was trying to guess who brought it... she asked everyone and we all said no....
Well then the light went off as to who the gift was from...It came from her mom and her future mother in law....
Ha ha the look on Elizabeth's face was PRICELESS...
And the outfit from the mothers was the most risque, oh yeah and the roller came with it!

Elizabeth with all of the goods!

Elizabeth with her cake... YUM YUM Pink Velvet

All 3 of the Sister in laws!

The Ladies Group

AND the boys headed to Downtown Atlanta for their own fun! I'm not sure if the Pink Pony or the Cheetah were involved... ha ha ha (they were not but it was fun to joke that they were going to go there.)
The Guys at the Comedy Club
?, Patrick Nobles, Patrick (Groom), Paul, Steven, and Matt


No comments: